Pathways Care Group jobs
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- They are accountable for the overall strategy and performance of the care group team including delivery of services which meet quality and access standards,…
£61,777 - £72,597 a year
- Our Trust Vision is Working Together to drive excellence in care for our patients and communities.
- We are learners, we love to innovate and improve, and we know…
£22,928 - £29,912 a year
- Ashgate Hospicecare is an independent registered charity that provides specialist care and support for adults and their families in North Derbyshire.
£15,468 - £17,401 a year
- You'll ideally come from a library background, but it'll be your enthusiasm for helping others and devotion to customer care that makes you really stand out.
£12,852 a year
- Clinical formulation and implementing care plans for psychological treatment.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating individual / group programmes.
£24,313 - £29,636 a year
- Oxfordshire's Corporate Parenting Service works with the most vulnerable children and families, including those on the edge of care, within the care system and…
£34,961 - £42,010 a year
- This will be achieved by exploring the acceptability of perinatal mental health services for women from ethnic minorities and the pathways they use to access…
- Great attention for detail and a passion for customer care.
- A clearly defined career pathway… we’re proud to say that 75% of our managers are home grown!
£33,759 - £37,413 a year
- As such, we will help you find the perfect work/life balance, and your future will be taken care of with a competitive benefits package and access to our…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- As a Continuing Care Support Worker you will ensure that a high standard of care is provided by following the child's individual care plan,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.