Part Time jobs in West Sussex
- As an Online Assistant your role could be on the shop floor, picking our customers’ orders and taking real care in selecting the best quality produce, as if you…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
£22,462 - £24,799 a year
- As an Assessment Officer, you will carry out a statutory needs assessment with adult customers who are approaching WSCC for social care support.
£18,908 a year
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- You will provide all aspects of administration and financial administration enabling the Service to run in…
£8.72 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
- Whatever your role in and around the store, everything you do will be focused on the customer experience.
- Parking will be a breeze, trolleys in easy reach, help…
£9 an hour
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at payday weekend.
- Working pattern: varied shifts including early mornings (store opening),…
- You must also have experience of driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle within the last three years or have a currently active Approved Driving Instructor (ADI)…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£26,999 - £31,371 a year
- As a core member of the public transport team you are responsible for stakeholder communications with local bus & rail operators & to help plan, maintain,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.