Part Time jobs in Wednesbury WS10
£8.36 an hour
- Your role will be unique and you will get to interact with a variety of different people, both customers and our great teams, therefore a good level of…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£30,000 a year
- Provide an excellent customer experience, helping customers to choose the perfect addition to their home.
- Achieve personal and team sales targets.
- Becoming a Serving Assistant (SA's) at T.G.I.
- Full of drive, patience and enthusiasm for everything.
- Friendly and able to build rapport with everyone you meet.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
£8.21 - £8.75 an hour
- 3 shifts are either Thursday / Friday and Sunday or Friday / Sunday and Monday.
- Will be standing all shift and walking around floor / warehouse area .
- Reliable and committed to making every guest feel welcome.
- A team player who is organised and able to multi-task.
- Friendly, polite and full of smiles.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.