Part Time jobs in Wakefield WF1
- You care about giving customers a great shopping experience, helping them find what they need and having a chat along the way.
- Up To £11.54 Per Hour.
£8.50 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Keep standards high and the store spick and span, and you’ll go a long way to impressing customers and managers alike.
- What’s in it for you.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The single memorable 111 number enables patients to call for advice and assistance 24/7 365 days a year and we are currently recruiting people to assist…
- We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working to sales targets through highlighting promotions and upselling to customers to join one of our busy…
- Customer Assistants do lots of different roles in clubs, so you might be serving food, bringing people change, working in the arcade area, selling bingo books,…
- Able to live the Jack’s values and commitments we are looking for advocates who will represent the Jack’s brand within your local community and be great at…
£10.27 an hour
- Someone who enjoys making conversations and loves to leave a lasting impression on our customers, making our customers love O2.
- Flexible benefits to suit you.
- Customer Service in River Island means being aware of customers at all times and ensuring that our customers receive the best possible service every time they…
- As part of a small but mighty store team, experience in retail and a passion for making sure your store looks fantastic and your customers come back time and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.