Part Time jobs in South Gloucestershire
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and encouraging add on sales.
- Simply health well being plan.
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- To be employed in this role you must hold a full driving licence, be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van and have no more than nine points on your licence.
£8.97 an hour
- We can offer you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and connected family.
£10.03 an hour
- NBTeXtra bank workers are valued members of our team and have access to exceptional benefits, including access to the NHS Pension scheme, free DBS and full…
£10.50 an hour
- The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
£8.72 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
- We’re looking for someone with proven experience or just someone that oozes with enthusiasm that we can train into the position, ideally gained in the…
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.