Part Time jobs in Nursling
£9.03 an hour
- To be able to prioritise own workload and have a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- It is a varied post dealing with routine enquiries, both face to face…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£31,093 a year
- CLIC Sargent is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Redbridge Community School
£11,307 - £12,274 a year
- Redbridge Community School is an Ofsted rated (2018) “Good” school in Southampton.
- “Leaders invest heavily in their staff, for example they provide…
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects.
£8.79 an hour
- The hours of work are between 10pm-7am and you will receive an extra £1.00 per hour in between the hours of 11 pm to 6 am.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink (whilst on shift).
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£7.78 - £8.21 an hour
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- What we need from you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.