Part Time jobs in Nottingham
- You have great attention to detail and you care about giving customers a great shopping experience.
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
- The role of the Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to Ted's customers, always striving to go the extra mile.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service.
- 16 hours over 4 days.
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
£23,754 - £28,331 a year
- Our University has always been a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community.
- The post will form part of the Participation sport team at UoN sport but…
£19,359 - £20,199 a year
- To provide typing, word processing and audio typing support for the Holmes Department and its customers.
- Job Title – Holmes Typist/Witness Care Officer.
- Work unsupervised in a fast paced restaurant environment.
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant.
- This is a Part-time position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.