Part Time jobs in Little Eaton
Central Occupational Health
- The role includes using an IT based management system, dealing with patient and service user enquiries, dealing with paperwork, taking payments and making…
£18,426 a year
- The successful candidates will provide reception and general administration support within Children's Centres including meeting and greeting visitors, handling…
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
£17,364 a year
- Derby College welcomes applications for this position on a part time or other flexible working basis.
- Derby College are seeking to recruit a Student Services…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service.
- Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.12.
- This role will see you act as the face and voice of Volvo, greeting sales and service customers both face to face and by phone.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- The Harmony Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff to share this commitment.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- A variety of other staff benefits including employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership, onsite fitness classes, car schemes.
- Taking ownership for your own development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers, colleagues and O2 Campus.
- Flexible benefits to suit you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.