Part Time jobs in High Blantyre
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- Dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers.
- Can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people.
£8.21 an hour
- Our Store Colleagues are critical to the success of our business and are responsible for exceeding our customer’s expectations on a daily basis; whilst also…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- The post holder will provide domestic service to patients, staff and visitors of NHS Lanarkshire, (NHSL) premises through the use of effective and efficient…
- Coached by the store management, our Sales Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their…
£11,500 a year
- To monitor customers in the showroom and attend to their general needs if no Sales Executive is available.
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases.
£19,548 - £20,931 a year
- Duties include delivering children’s activities such as Bookbug sessions, Chatterbooks, reader development activities, supporting public access to IT, general…
- Structured induction plan, including 2 days at our Store Support Centre in Nottingham.
- Free eyewear and generous discounts for you, your family and friends.
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift.
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers.
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- You should have good organisational and communication skills along with knowledge and accuracy in both secretarial and administrative procedures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.