Part Time jobs in Fareham PO15
- Would you like to work with Flying Tiger Copenhagen and support in delivering a great magical Christmas experience for our customers?
- Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store.
- Qualification from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience / combined education, with proven professional experience.
£17,000 - £28,000 a year
- Flexible working – Including flexi time, part time working and the ability to work from home.
- Maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks…
- Meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity.
- We are now looking for temporary sales assistants on a part time contract…
Orchard Lea Infant School
£18,065 - £18,371 a year
- Will be committed to enabling children to feel good about their learning and make good progress.
- Enjoys working with children and is calm, caring and patient.
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
£9.05 an hour
- Drive our customer experience by engaging in great conversations with customers and ensuring they leave our stores happy.
- Achieving personal and store KPI’s.
- That’s why, every year, we hire temporary Mail Centre workers from all different walks of life to help us deliver Christmas across the UK.
£18,426 - £19,407 a year
- Hampshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.