Part Time jobs in Chesterfield
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries.
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, - approaching any customers that may require assistance.
£16,991 a year
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative.
- You’ll be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£8.41 an hour
- In addition, you will be required to undertake tasks such as stock intake, stock replenishment, stock take, store transfers, till transactions and general…
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
Arvato CRM Limited
- To maintain purposeful and current information displays for the customers, making sure that reception areas are kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.