Part Time jobs in Bromley BR1
- Would you like to work with Flying Tiger Copenhagen and support in delivering a great magical Christmas experience for our customers?
- It’s exciting but incredibly busy so we’ll provide you with all of the training and support you need to help you be at your best, having great conversations,…
- Our Sales Associates help our customers Celebrate Life & Express Love!
- As a committed and dedicated member of the team, you’ll play a key role in helping the…
£9.50 an hour
- We will give you the training, skills and knowledge to enable you to provide our customers with service that reflects our goals of being the ‘Best Pet Care…
£9.08 an hour
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at payday weekend.
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be…
£8.73 an hour
- We know that our customers rely on us for our convenient locations and great product range but even more important is the customer service we provide, and that…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£19,749 a year
- The role involves making follow up calls to National Careers Service Customers follwing their careers, Information Advice and Guidance sessions, which would…
- As a committed and dedicated member of the team, you’ll play a key role in helping the store to maintain performance and meet sales targets.
- Support Store Management team in achieving individual and store sales targets.
- Confident in selling our products, approaching and supporting customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.