Part Time Retail jobs in Kingston upon Thames
- We are busy preparing for Christmas in our stores and are recruiting for additional colleagues to support!
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life.
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look.
- Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy.
- Position available for a 20 hour position across the afternoons in the week and…
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store…
- We offer a permanent part time position working a variety of shifts, 4 days from 7 each week.
- To be reliable as you will be an important part of a small team.
- As a seasonal sales assistant, you will deliver outstanding customer service, being friendly and helpful to all customers… whilst keeping the shelves stocked…
- Work as part of the store team to create and maintain a fun and friendly environment.
- Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately.
- We are now looking for sales assistants on a part time contract for our Kingston upon Thames store.
- Ensuring that store housekeeping standards are continually…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.