Part Time Retail jobs in Doncaster DN4
- Maintaining security within the store according to Company procedures.
- Ensuring that all store standards including customer service, health and safety, and food…
- Our Sales Assistants play a key role in delivering excellent customer service, ensuring the store is fully stocked and driving sales.
£8.72 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store.
- Clean the store regularly ensuring it's in top condition for our Colleagues and Customers.
- You will also ensure that the store is fully stocked and maintained to a high level presentation at all times.
- Simply health well being plan.
- You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers.
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and…
- Follow policy & procedure as well as operational best practices without exception to ensure a healthy, stable and profitable store.
- The more organized the stockroom, the quicker the sales team can find products and provide the Customer a great in-store experience.
- Personally you will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with a passion for improving customer satisfaction, profitability and productivity…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.