£30,000 a year
- If you want to learn about consumer goods marketing from one of the very best in the business, then this is the place to do it.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
£31,000 a year
- Client Experience and Brand Marketing.
- Time and project management skills.
- We want to keep driving towards the future, so our team is currently seeking a Client…
£20 an hour
- This role is part time, up to 20 hours per week.
- Assisting with webinars and online marketing.
- Swanson Reed is a leading global R&D tax and innovation advisory…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- Liaising with stakeholders across the University, including Student’s Union, Faculty Marketing, Student Advisors, and Professional Services.
£26,000 a year
- Full time 37.5 hours per week.
- The Marketing team brings the Boots brand to life for consumers.
- As a graduate in marketing at Boots you’ll be involved in a…
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong personal time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to meet…
£22,417 - £24,461 a year
- You will also support the marketing of NTU’s new concert venue, University Hall.
- A key part of this role will include supporting the NTU Music team and working…
- Are you ready to be part of one of the most practical Marketing internship program in the UK with 99% success rate at finding full time employment upon…
- Working effectively and in collaboration with executives in other parts of the Sales and Marketing Team to deliver client-focused outcomes.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- This will require liaising with the homes and key members of the Head Office Team including Marketing, Human Resources and Finance.
Be the first to see new Part Time Marketing jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.