Part Time Driving jobs
£8.38 an hour
- All applicants must hold a full, clean licence for 3 years or more, as well as having previous delivery driving experience.
- To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- Please note this is a Part time, 21 hours per week Out of Hours position.
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL) or equivalent experience/ability.
- Part time Delivery Postperson with Driving.
- Part time 25 hours per week.
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
Bury St. Edmunds IP28
£18,000 a year
- Salary: £18,000 pa (full time equivalent).
- The outreach nature of this role means that a current driving licence is essential.
- A position has recently arisen for a Driver, to join our busy team based at CTS in Middlesborough.
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely…
- Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
- We are now looking for Sales Associates.
- You will be working on a part time contract / casual contract with a dual responsibility - consisting of delivery driving as well as work in the cold store and…
£11,376 a year
- Paid mileage and expenses accruing from the time you leave home.
- Most of your time will be spent interviewing members of the public in their own homes.
£19,500 a year
- The successful candidate will be working Wednesday and Saturday.
- This is an interesting post covering all aspects of administration.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.