Part Time Driving jobs
- Part time Delivery Postperson with Driving.
- Part time 27:30 hours per week.
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
First Rail Holdings
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Successful applicants will require excellent concentration and communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to work alone for long periods of…
- Enable customers to realise the value of their investment by driving adoption or usage of our products/services.
- We look for people who:
- A position has recently arisen for a Driver, to join our busy team based at CTS in Middlesborough.
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely…
- Please note that a driving licence will be essential.
- Motivated and flexible, you can work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- You will cover AM, PM, Evenings, Weekend with the exception of Sunday’s, your normal start and finish times will be AM shift 8:45 to 13:00, PM shift 13:45 to 17…
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is required.
- Become part of a successful team.
- A keen and enthusiastic nature.
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£11.48 an hour
- We are currently hiring warehouse operatives.
- Hourly Rate Start £11.48 per hour including shift allowance.
- You will be employed directly by UPS, not through an…
- Freight Train driving expertise preferred but general train driving experience accepted.
- As part of the selection process candidates will be required to attend…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.