Part Time Driver jobs
TUI Destination Experiences
- TUI Airport Rep - Summer 2020.
- Friendly note: This position has a flexible contract requiring an EU Passport and the ability to travel to all TUI destinations.
- You will be working on a part time contract / casual contract with a dual responsibility - consisting of delivery driving as well as work in the cold store and…
£23,000 a year
- The driver will ensure that all products are transported by van safely to the customers’ premises, treating their freight as if it were their own.
Anglia UK Ltd
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Drivers will be required to stay away from Monday-Friday every week (Hotels/accommodation is paid for by Anglia UK).
- Vehicle Delivery Drivers Application Form:
- Read and understand the Driver Handbook.
- Ensure van reaches temperature before starting your journey and report any temperature issues that become apparent…
£11.48 an hour
- We are currently hiring warehouse operatives.
- Hourly Rate Start £11.48 per hour including shift allowance.
- You will be employed directly by UPS, not through an…
- Hours of work are from 8am-12am Monday to Friday.
- A good appreciation of health & safety is a must too, along with excellent driving skills - and we will ask you to take a driving assessment as part of your…
- You’ll take pride in washing and vacuuming each vehicle to a high standard and will support with the cleanliness of the Autocentre on a day to day basis.
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy.
- Able to adhere to the UK Domestic Driving Rules.
- What’s in it for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.