- The Drug Safety Assistant will provide technical, process-related and administrative support to drug safety management and medical monitoring activities,…
- This role can be based at either our UK Head Office in Uxbridge or at our new Littlehampton office or alternatively be remotely home based.
- Participate in client and investigator meetings as required.
- Attend internal, drug safety and project specific training sessions.
- Responsible for identification, targeting, and securing new business across all SBUs, through professional, consultative, proactive sales activities directed at…
- Register your interest here for opportunities based at Northwick Park Hospital.
- The London EPCU has been conducting clinical studies since.
- This role can be based at either our UK Head Office situated in Uxbridge or in Littlehampton.
- The Uxbridge office is near to Uxbridge train station as well as…
- As a Pharmaceutical Services Specialist, you will assist in the conduct of Phase I studies within Pharmaceutical Services area in accordance with ICH Good…
- As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle.
- Manages project engagements (small or large).
- Parexel are recruiting for a Senior Drug Safety Specialist to be based in the UK or Poland.
- As a Drug Safety Specialist you will be responsible for:
- By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.