- Applicants may have recently worked on an academic or investigative project, or recently qualified as a solicitor or barrister.
- PhD in a relevant field.
- All Paralegals are encouraged to actively contribute to development of the Centre and the services it provides.
- Salary and benefits are very competitive.
- Reporting to the Assistant General Counsel responsible for Conduent’s International legal affairs based in London and working within a team of international…
- Prior experience as a paralegal working in professional services, ideally legal.
- We are looking for a Paralegal to join the highly regarded Employment…
£26,500 a year
- To join us as a Paralegal, you will need:
- We are currently looking for a Paralegal to join us in Birmingham and support the work of our in-house Legal team.
- The Paralegal will be a key member of the Time Out Legal Team and will assist the global team (two Senior Legal Counsel, one Legal Counsel, two Paralegals …
- TRANSACTION SERVICES TEAM – PARALEGAL - LONDON.
- Previous paralegal or administration experience is of relevance, but not essential.
- What we are looking for.
- The Compliance Paralegal supports JLL's compliance programme across EMEA, providing paralegal and administrative support to the EMEA Head of Compliance's team..
- The role will provide excellent experience for anyone proposing to train as a solicitor in an international law firm.
- Develops and motivates team members.
- Pro Bono Paralegal - 12 month fixed term contract.
- The Hogan Lovells' Citizenship agenda comprises four programmes:
- Access to Justice and Rule of Law projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.