Oxford University Press jobs
We have been a leading figure in publishing for more than 500 years. We have always been a forward-looking organization, maximizing the technology for the day…
We are the world’s largest university press. We have both a worldwide reach and a personal understanding of local needs, partnering on the ground to adapt…
- Data Science is a wide-ranging and varied field.
- It includes the development of new analytical tools and algorithms, collection, management and data curation…
£44,045 a year
- The Department is now seeking to appoint a Departmental Lecturer in European Union Politics on a full-time basis.
£400 - £450 a week
- Located in the Brent area.
- Paid 400-450 per week, term time only as Oxbridge Mentor.
- Offering support in both individual and group sessions.
£30,000 a year
- You will also be required to collect data on prospective clients and conduct market research.rnrnKey responsibilitiesrnrnIn this Digital Marketing Executive job…
- Copywriting, editing, and publishing (press releases, newsletters, blog posts/articles, case studies, training course details, website updates).
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.