Oil Gas jobs
- Undergraduate degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Naval Engineering from a respected institution; Master's degree is a plus.
WJF Technical Support
WJF Technical Support are looking for the following personnel for an upcoming project: Drilling Project Manager Drilling Superintendant Senior Drilling…
- Build relationships with and advise current and potential clients concerning a range of activities including the raising of finance, mergers, acquisitions and…
- A Trading and Supply operator carries out the tasks required to meet the contractual obligations of deals agreed by their traders or refinery optimizers.
Synectic Systems Group
- The Field Service Engineer is responsible for commissioning and servicing Synergy 3 systems and COEX camera systems, primarily on Oil and Gas installations but…
- Our Building Services business is looking for a Mobile Engineer to work in East Kent to carry out mechanical and combustion servicing on all associated gas, oil…
- Oversee the Global Key Accounts (GKA) program in a region.
- He or she supports the Global Account Managers (GAM) in the development and implementation of the…
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- Liaising with potential clients on daily basis.
- Speaking to candidates regarding roles that are being recruited.
- Transactions managed by RBF International involve assets in the CEEMA and CIS region.
- Some overseas travel, among other in emerging countries, is usually…
£95,000 - £125,000 a year
- This innovative firm are recognised for their Commercial/Technological approach compared to other firms or similar size and level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.