Offshore Wind jobs
- You will spend most of your time working offshore, and depending on the location of the wind farm, you will either live on the offshore service vessel working…
- During years two and three, you’ll support and eventually perform work inside an offshore wind turbine and on our onshore and offshore substations.
- …be responsible for the smooth and effective processing of supplies inwards and outwards using MHI Vestas’ ERP system.
- The control of all COSHH items.
- The provision of preventative and corrective maintenance on Vestas wind turbines as per DWT instructions.
- Experience of hydraulic, electrical, or mechanical…
Innogy Renewables UK Limited
- The selected candidate will gain a good understanding of the design and construction of large infrastructure projects in general and offshore wind farms in…
£12,500 a year
- You can expect on-the-job training and the kind of practical experience you simply can't get on campus.
- Year one: You’ll be in full time residential study at…
- Candidates must have experience carrying out HV servicing of WTG's and/or offshore platforms.
- Full GWO's in date (WAH over 12 months).
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- As the Quality Manager you must be able to demonstrate experience of delivering relevant services to major infrastructure projects with at least one major…
£400 - £450 a day
- For a floating offshore wind project.
- Must have experience within offshore wind.
- Project planner - MS Project preferred over P6.
- The wind turbine technician will be responsible for the routine preventative maintenance on wind turbine, mechanical, electrical, gearbox and hydraulic systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.