Office jobs in Willenhall
- This is a permanent part time position of 16 hours per week.
- You’re a natural at customer service and may already have retail sales experience.
£30,000 a year
- You will be the "face" for all visitors/employees and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give…
£17,652 a year
- Vacancy for a Receptionist, AFC Band 2, Full Time.
- Based at Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS), Canalside, Abbotts Street, Bloxwich, Walsall, WS3…
£8.21 an hour
- Our continued success depends entirely on the dedication of our store teams.
- (*Please do not worry we will train you to do this*).
- So, what’s in it for you?
- The legal bit – you need to be over 18 to enter a betting shop or gamble, so we need you to be over 18 to work here..
£25,000 a year
- RAC are looking for 2 Team Managers to join our Hyundai Customer Contact Centre at our Head Office based in Walsall with experience in day to day leadership and…
- You also know your way around Microsoft Office.
- As well as providing great customer service, you’ll be responsible for general office duties such as helping…
- Office Assistant is an administrative professional responsible for daily administrative activities of office operations.
- ECommerce Office Assistant job profile.
- To assist the Senior Sales Advisor in office administrative duties.
- To ensure accuracy with cash transactions, by following office policies and procedures,.
£21,133 - £23,842 a year
- 39 hours per week (various shifts).
- The people in your care will have a variety of different needs and it will be your role to ensure those individuals are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.