Office jobs in Rochdale
- This 20 hour Cash Office Sales position that requires flexibility for 6 days per week, early morning availability (from 7am) and including weekends.
- Part time 26 hours per week, working over 5 days Monday to Friday.
- Royal Mail are now recruiting for Cleaning Operatives at Rochdale Delivery Office.
£19,500 a year
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook (Basic/Introduction level).
- An opportunity has arisen within Zen’s Credit Control Team for a Payment…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- You will also require a high level of competency and proficiency in the use of CRIS, PAS and other diagnostic reporting tools together with a sound working…
Rochdale Sixth Form College
£9.30 an hour
- Casual - between 4 and 20 hours per week.
- Week commencing 9 March 2020.
- Interviews are provisionally planned for the week commencing 9 March 2020.
£18,353 - £20,381 a year
- Working hours: 5 days 32.5 hours per week (8.30am - 3.30pm), term time plus 5 days.
- They will be reliable and trustworthy and able to work in a busy office…
£16,626 - £16,959 a year
- They will be reliable and trustworthy and able to work to deadlines (with a smile!) in a pressurised office environment.
- Term Time plus 2 weeks.
£21,099 - £23,885 a year
- Experience within a solicitor’s office is preferred but not essential.
- Due to continued growth we are looking for a Law Costs Administrator to join our highly…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This post is working 35.92 hours per week on a rota basis.
- You will need good IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
£12,000 - £14,000 a year
- General office administration including answering phones.
- You don’t need to have previous experience but you will need to have a positive attitude and a strong…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.