Office jobs in Notting Hill
£28,000 a year
- We appreciate the time you have taken in applying for a role, unfortunately due to the high volume of applications they are unable to respond at shortlisting…
- The Office Assistant will manage and support the IT Publishing department.
- MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.).
- A Day in The Life.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- A London Weighting allowance for London City based employees;
- Please note, all assessments are carried out at the British Airways Head Office near Heathrow…
£33,860 a year
- Reporting to the Head of the General Secretary’s office, the postholder will be responsible for the administrative management of procedures and processes…
£9.50 an hour
- Flexible to work a minimum of 16 hours per week and have the ability to work more hours at busy times.
- Ready to take on 12 months of industry-leading training…
Pathway Capital Management, LP
- Pathway’s employees work out of offices in California (Home office), Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong.
- One year of professional office experience.
£36,000 a year
- My client is a gorgeous luxury brand based in Central London.
- We specialise in the supply of EAs, PAs, Team Assistants, Office Managers, Administrators and…
- Working within our PR team, you’ll help to ensure our Press Office runs smoothly.
- As part of the team responsible for our PR, you'll make sure that our products…
Gaming Recruitment Solutions
£25,000 a year
- Happy to spend time travelling to the company’s offices in Eastern Europe to train and work with team members based there.
£24,000 - £28,800 a year
- Ensure office equipment and office maintenance is completed.
- 7.30am – 5pm (may be required to work out of the standard office hours).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.