Office jobs in Notting Hill
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days annual leave (plus an additional Corporation…
£32,000 - £38,000 a year
- The London office also offers a gym, showers and prayer room.
- The Corporate Centre Group (CCG) provides corporate systems, services, solutions and facilities to…
£28,000 a year
- This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their administrative and office management skills within a creative and forward thinking…
- The purpose of this role is to put the customer requirements at the centre of the product offer, to support the development and delivery of a commercial and…
£27,762 - £31,362 a year
- Experience as diary secretary, personal assistant or office manager.
- Planning and organising travel for the Commissioner and their office.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Recruitment administration for the Dean’s office and central functions.
- The role of Administrative Assistant has been created to fulfil an increasing need for…
£25,001 - £30,000 a year
- Supporting senior leaders with diary management and key meeting coordination -Ensuring communication planning documents and rotas are completed on time and…
£27,385 a year
The V&A is now seeking a Personal Assistant/ Administrator to provide administrative support to the Director of Conservation and Collections Management, and…
£24,697 - £27,215 a year
- You'll ideally have some library knowledge and experience, but it'll be your enthusiasm for helping others and devotion to customer care that makes you really…
£28,752 - £29,796 a year
- Green and one in which our residents take pride.
- A Registration Officer will undertake and assist with all statutory registration and discretionary service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.