Northampton Hope Centre jobs
£8.38 an hour
- Contract: 35 hours per week + regular overtime, permanent, part time.
- No experience needed as full training given.
- A real passion for customer service.
- We are looking to appoint a dynamic and motivated person into the exciting and challenging position of Clinical Administrator Coordinator.
- This role will provide a comprehensive administrative service to support the Rheumatology Department and will require timely management of referrals into the…
- You will also have access to our Company Car Scheme, which provides you with the option of leasing a new vehicle at a discounted rate; and a Life Assurance…
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- The post holder will be working for the colorectal specialty and gain experience of management of general surgery patients, both elective and when on call.
- Processing gone away and return to sender information.
- Updating Onestep (internal system) with trace files from Call Centre Manager.
- Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Team and the customer;
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- 8 bed consultant-led Labour Ward with a birthing pool.
- A Bereavement Suite with garden.
- Six bedded Transitional Care Ward will launch August 2019 to facilitate…
- The post holder will provide direct support to the Head of Governance in strengthening a culture of compliance management throughout the Trust which supports…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.