£80,000 a year
- NFU represent the voice of agriculture up to the highest levels.
- You’ll also play a major role in the farming community as your area’s NFU Group Secretary.
£165 a day
- As part of the NFU Sugar beet intake team you will be responsible for ensuring that all agreed checks and procedures are correctly followed by British Sugar,…
£22,600 a year
- Benefits include 25 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays), National Employment Savings Trust pension scheme, a performance related pay award scheme,…
£45,000 a year
- You will be based in the Chippenham Agency and have specific Group Secretary responsibilities for that NFU branch but working with the teams and NFU Mutual…
- Discounts on NFU Mutual products.
- Drive new business through the compliant sale of NFU Mutual General Insurance.
- The purpose of the role is to:
£22,600 a year
- Within this role, you will be required to interpret and communicate all relevant legislation, policies and associated information to members, briefing NFU…
- Sell new NFU Mutual insurance policies.
- Please note you will be employed by an agent of NFU Mutual and not by NFU Mutual direct.
£53,838 a year
- This role will be predominantly office-based, although there will be some national and European travel for NFU business and a frequent requirement to travel to…
£24,500 a year
- The desire to represent and help our members and to progress within the NFU is an essential requirement.
- A one off graduate entry scheme payment of £1,000.
£60,000 a year
- As the Leadership Development Manager you’ll focus on developing, directing, reviewing and monitoring the leadership development offering for all levels of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.