Network Housing Group jobs
£27,554 a year
- Basic understanding of Housing and/or leasehold management services.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and accurate administration skills.
- Previous exposure to NPS Housing products or to Housing environments from working for or with Local Authority Housing, ALMO’s or Housing Associations.
£29,685 a year
- Knowledge of Legislation and Regulations relating to fire safety and building services (preferred).
- Knowledge of Fire Safety, Mechanical and Electrical systems …
£26,197 - £29,157 a year
- You will lead our work with our Networks: student groups that support grassroots campaigning and representation for students based in identity or interest areas…
Jigsaw Homes Group
£19,805 - £22,229 a year
- In return Jigsaw Homes Group offer 24 working days holiday per annum (rising with extended service and additional leave given for the Christmas closure),…
£33,813 a year
- Understand the balance of implementing appropriate security controls whilst maintaining a reliable and robust network infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Housing Benefits / Council Tax.
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions.
- Intelligent – we make the right choices.
£38,355 - £45,850 a year
- Leading on supporting the development and operation of regional information and advice networks;
- To lead on the work to support the development of regional…
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- Staff work flexibly between the sections, 7 enabled by cross-cutting groups, Collections, Education, Engagement, Marketing and Communications, Operations,…
£45,000 a year
- Excellent access to all TFL networks, 2 minutes walk from Turnham Green Station.
- This role will lead the business analysis capability within the organisation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.