Network Engineer jobs in Glasgow
Systal IT Services Ltd
- As a result of significant growth, Systal are currently looking to recruit a talented 2nd Line Network Engineer to join our organisation.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Key Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer role:
- The ideal candidate for the Systems Engineer role will have/be:
- Windows and/or Linux basic admin skills.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Merge other networks into the Iomart network - migrate BGP cores into Iomart’s AS.
- Solid understanding of ACI fabric networks.
- What do we offer in return?
- Project work as the functional Lead Engineer for projects as required by the C&I Group Manager, or Engineer on a large project reporting to the Senior / lead…
£30,000 - £50,000 a year
- Currently looking for a driven Network Engineer to join our core DSI.
- All relevant network changes effectively.
- All UK and International sites.
- Remote support to field engineers performing site work;
- Knowledge of measurement instruments, sensor, network devices, data communications is desirable;
£33,702 a year
- Specialist Fibre Engineer - Glasgow (132511).
- You will build good relationships with a team of Fibre Engineers in your assigned area, including third-party.
- Wireless network modelling of 5G NR, 4G and WLAN systems.
- Develop software simulations to analyse the performance of wireless networks.
Fluid Recruitment Ltd
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates and apologise for any inconvenience…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- The Fibre Network Delivery unit is responsible for building the Openreach network.
- Main location : UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Lanarkshire-Glasgow.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.