- Developing and improving relationships with existing customers.
- You will need to be comfortable talking about produce in busy kitchens with even busier chefs.
- Providing excellent customer service for our key accounts.
- Sharing information and updating chefs on our produce.
- Managing orders by telephone and e-mail.
- You’ll be bright, dynamic and flexible, with a passion for good food.
- You’ll have basic IT skills to input sales information and place orders.
- Fulfilling orders for short/out of stock produce, sourcing the best quality produce at the right price from the night market.
- With proven experience in demand management at scale, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and managing the demand, purchasing, and inventory of…
- Create and send weekly price lists to wholesale customers.
- Review costs of selling on our pre-packed lines.
- Report on cost of goods.
- Natoora is looking for a highly analytical candidate with a strong commercial acumen to account manage our key customers in B2C, including Ocado and Waitrose.
- As a highly ambitious fast-growing organisation, we are looking for a purchasing coordinator to help us build and maintain accurate records and implement…
- From pushing the boundaries on sustainable packaging solutions to managing a complete website redesign, you will take the graphic lead on multiple projects from…
- You’ll be bright, dynamic and flexible, with a passion for good food, drinks & hospitality.
- You’ll have basic IT skills to input sales information and place…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.