National Oilwell Varco jobs
- The successful candidate will be put through full, in-house training to successfully carry out or arrange relevant preparatory work, visual and dimensional…
- In conjunction with the Yard Manager, establish and maintain a process of receiving and dispatching materials from the facility.
- As a Mechanical Fitter in our Rig Aftermarket site, Montrose, you will take a customer service approach with a view that the services you provide are there to…
- As a Mechanical Technician you will be responsible for reading and interpreting drawings, positioning parts for assembly as well as performing repairs,…
- As QC inspector you will play a key role in checking components against relevant documented specifications whilst providing a balance between cost-effectiveness…
- NOV Montrose Repair provides Options for Aftermarket Repair to all our clients with NOV Drilling and Pressure Control Equipment.
- Acting under guidance, you will utilise your technical knowledge and professional experience to contribute to the manufacturing and delivery of our products to…
- As HR Advisor you will work in partnership with the business to provide specialist support for key internal clients across multiple sites.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, the Field Service Technician will take responsibility for supporting the maintenance of customers equipment on site and also…
- As a Service Engineer, you will be required to have a technical and troubleshooting centred mindset with a hands-on mentality.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.