My Life Legacy jobs
£16,458 a year
- Level 2 - Shift Pattern – 6am - 2pm.
- Please note that this role involves manual handling of up to 25kg.
- To work as part of the Operations team.
- Shift pattern - 12 hour shifts, days and nights covering 7 days a week.
- Ensure process requirements are met and that product is available on time and to plan,…
- Identifies and implements significant bottom-line cost savings, as well as introducing company-wide best-practice processes to drive maximum value from…
- Travel to Saputo Diary UK sites & customers will be required.
- Hold full P&L responsibility and promote effective cross-functional business relationships at all…
- Reporting Into The Senior Director, This Role Is Responsible For Ensuring The Required Commercial Discipline And Support Is Applied To All Our Global Technology…
- Seek out new business opportunities whether they are in retail, leisure, travel, online or catering and with your sales experience, financial acumen, creativity…
Xact Placements Limited
£45,000 - £75,000 a year
- Where required, researching and developing knowledge of legacy systems and of end user developed solutions in order to provide suitable levels of support.
£35,000 a year
- Full Time, Permanent - Monday to Friday.
- Responsible for the quality and food management systems in line with legislative, customer, BRC and company…
- Understand and observe health and safety rules and be aware of the safety of self and others to promote a safe working environment.
- Who’s right for the role?
- Be proactive by ensuring; integrity in all information generated by the Milk Procurement team, in addition to stakeholder management to drive for stronger…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.