£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- The successful candidate will assist with the running and security of Stevenage Museum.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy working with all members of the public…
£8,752 - £9,663 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning learning team based at the Time and Tide Museum.
- £8,752 - £9,663 per annum (Scale F).
£19,612 a year
- Based around an ethos bringing together Art, Research and Adventure, year-round programmes at The Edge and Andrew Brownsword Gallery are co-ordinated by the…
£21,236 - £23,754 a year
- Two positions have become available as part of the preparatory works taking place in the Theatre Collection and Special Collections in readiness for the…
£20,651 a year
- The Horniman is London’s only museum where human cultures and natural environments can be seen alongside each other.
- To apply, visit our website:
Lake District National Park
£27,116 - £32,331 a year
- 29.6 hours per week (0.8 FTE).
- The post will be based at the Lake District National Park Authority headquarters at Murley Moss, Kendal.
- They will also work closely with collections colleagues from the Pitt-Rivers Museum, The Museum of Natural History, The History of Science Museum and the…
- National Museums Liverpool currently have a vacancy for a Retail Sales Assistant at the Walker Art Gallery on a permanent basis.
£14,782 a year
- We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Museum Enabler for Sarehole Mill to support us during a very exciting period for Birmingham Museums Trust.
Leeds Museums and Galleries
£24,799 - £26,317 a year
- To assist in the delivery of the Museums Association Esmee Fairbairn Collections Fund ‘Dead Inspiring’ project.
- To courier collection loans where necessary.
Be the first to see new Museum jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.