Mountain Warehouse jobs
- The role reports to the Imports and Exports manager.
- This role will require you to travel between Leeds and Bradford.
- Budget responsibility of circa £30m.
- Responsible for integration between Geneva and data warehouse, security master, OMS and risk platforms.
- You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting…
- You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on standards, customer service and product knowledge to…
Be Personnel Ltd.
£10.20 an hour
- A competitive starting rate of £10.20 per hour standard rate with overtime being paid at a rate of £15.39 per hour.
- You are hands-on, enthusiastic and have a passion for retail and people, with experience of people management and visual merchandising.
- Art Handling Specialists/Drivers are responsible for ensuring the safe handling of artworks for packing/crating, in transit and during onsite projects.
- You are a hands-on, enthusiastic and passionate person, with experience of people management and visual merchandising; VM is such a huge part of Neon Sheep, and…
£23,000 - £28,000 a year
- This is a full time position 40 hours, Monday to Friday based in our Porthmadog office.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience 23-28K plus company profit…
- Required Experience: Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Putting stock away in designated racking areas.
- Ability to Safely Drive LLOP Truck (preferred).
We have removed 19 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.