jobs in Monmouthshire
£20,499 a year
- Navigating and interrogating a range of secure computer systems whilst on calls to customers to obtain and process relevant information.
- You’ll go the extra mile for our customers as you deliver everything from birthday presents to vital business information.
- We can’t wait to hear from you.
£22,750 a year
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs;
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
£25,513 a year
- With solid qualifications in Maths and English, and a good understanding of IT systems, you will be comfortable working in an automated manufacturing…
£14,250 a year
- You must currently hold documentation that gives you the legal right to work in the UK full time from (mid to late) September 2020 in order to be eligible for…
£25,217 - £29,176 a year
- This post is based within the Enquiries and Admissions Team which is a very busy office dealing with all the enquiries and applications for the University of…
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- The role as a Receptionist:
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- To ensure that writers are sufficiently aware of editorial values and standards and that scripts are developed in a manner consistent with the BBC’s editorial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.