- Experience in developing PBPK models for large molecule therapeutics.
- In particular, experience with PBPK models for large molecule therapeutics is preferred.
- Benefit Cosmetics UK- Brow Expert.
- You will be responsible for delivering an exciting and unique service to all current and potential customers.
- Pharmaceutical development is a vibrant global group responsible for developing drug products from candidate selection of the molecule through to…
- Within the Biopharm Discovery Unit, the Molecular Design and Engineering (MDE) group takes accountability for antibody engineering and developability profiling…
- Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
- Generate high quality project reports for internal…
Concept Life Sciences Group
- As part of a synthesis team, you will be responsible for the synthesis of novel drug-like molecules destined for biological testing.
£23,406 - £29,107 a year
- Research Technician - Institute of Immmunology and Immunotherapy - 95840 - Band 500.
- Institute of Immunology and Immunotherapy.
- Full Time FTC 5 Years.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced.
- Research Assistant 2 ( In vitro microbiology).
- Based at our Alderley Park Site in Cheshire, you will…
£23,075 - £29,184 a year
- These laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art mass spectrometry, chromatographic and automated sample preparation scientific instrumentation for…
- Our portfolio of projects includes traditional small molecules, nucleotide-based therapies and nanomedicines across AstraZeneca’s therapy areas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.