Media jobs in Birmingham B42
- This role will work with Editing Assistant Producers, Researchers, and Editors to create innovative and compelling content for all BBC Three’s platforms, to…
£26,960 a year
- This post will require you to make decisions relating to the appropriate response to complainants by email, phone, letter and/or social media, therefore you…
- Our overnight Delivery Assistants work well with tight deadlines, organized and understand the importance of planning and prioritizing.
£20,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will help to support marketing for Birmingham Hippodrome, with particular focus on marketing print…
- To ensure that all daily Cash Office tasks are carried out promptly and accurately and to ensure controls and procedures are adhered to, in order to minimise…
- We’re looking for amazing Headshot Photographers to take on clients locally.
- Who are we looking for?
- Projects may include corporate, modelling, acting, or…
- Seeking additional information from the business and other infrastructure functions regarding concerns identified through negative news media.
£29,947 a year
- Experience managing various social media platforms effectively.
- Social media moderation experience is highly desirable.
- You will have experience in employer branding, using social media to increase your outreach, as well as using an innovative approach to ensure the BBC uses the…
£28,050 - £32,508 a year
- To provide a full range of marketing services across the college and to work closely with the Assistant Principals, Curriculum Managers, Business Development…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.