Mcgregor Boyall jobs
£500 - £575 a day
- I am currently looking for an experienced Programme Test Manager (Automation) to join a large organisation based in London.
£50,000 - £80,000 a year
- The team are looking for a variety of skillsets, ranging from software engineering (C on Linux preferred) to Quantitative mindsets.
£625 - £725 a day
- I am currently on the lookout for a Test Lead (QTP/ Settlements) to join a top bank based in London.
- The role will be a contract role and will be working on a…
£100,000 - £120,000 a year
- The banks initiative is to continue with the architectural governance for the bank.
- Strong experience as a Enterprise Architect.
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- Unix Administrator - RedHat - Solaris - RedHat Satellite - Ansible (desirable) - Financial Services.
- Permanent - up to £75,000 base package.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will be managing compliance for all UK and Ireland Data Subject Access Requests, requests for erasure and other GDPR related activities as required.
£400 - £450 a day
- I am currently looking for an experienced Non-Functional Test Engineer (Performance) to join a top organisation based in London.
£650 - £750 a day
- An Analyst Programmer required by Banking client to focus on a number of critical Software Engineering projects focused on Finastra’s (Misys) BankFusion…
£75,000 - £80,000 a year
- My Client a large Investment Bank in London are seeking a Solutions Consultant to work within a large Global team focusing on building strong relationships with…
£550 - £650 a day
- The Business Data Analyst will work closely with Data Governance lead and work with one of their key clients who are based in Europe.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Our client requires a HR Administrator to work closely with the HR Manager for an international Asset Management organisation.
- Role is based in Warrington, parking onsite but walking distance from local train station.
- This role will give you opportunity to establish your career in…
£175 - £190 a day
- This position will focus on the Arabic market and require the postholder to work local days/hours remotely or from the London office Sunday – Thursday.
£550 - £600 a day
- Extensive procurement experience within major global organisations.
- Must have previous financial services experience.
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- Based in the Abu Dhabi office.
- You will be responsible for carrying out various learning, career development and talent management strategies, policies,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.