£25,674 - £29,051 a year
- A good (2:2 or above) honours degree (or equivalent qualification or experience) in chemistry, physics, applied mathematics, or any other relevant scientific or…
- Desirable Qualifications & Experience: For internships within our Finance business, you will need to be highly numerate, looking for a future career in…
- Ideally you will be a penultimate year student studying a degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or other scientific, technical, or creative…
- Qualified to GCSE level (or equivalent) in Mathematics / English / Art / Fashio.
- To be an ambassador for Visual Merchandising within store.
- Be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, physics, or mathematics.
- Within Siemens Digital Industries Software, Simulation and Test…
- The person appointed to this Mathematics post will be a well-qualified, enthusiastic and innovative Mathematics.
- Investigational work and ICT tasks.
- Studying towards at least a Bachelor university degree, ideally in computer science, or specialized in related subjects such as Physics or Mathematics with…
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration or other quantitative areas or related…
£29,176 - £34,804 a year
- As a Project Archivist, your work will focus on modern archives and manuscript holdings concerning science, technology, mathematics, engineering, medicine (STEM…
- We are seeking undergraduate level first degree students who share our passion for using quantitative approaches to understand and impact complex drug discovery…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.