Master Data jobs in London
TUI Travel Group Solutions Limited
- Master Data Management and Data Governance experience.
- Solid understanding of data warehousing principles, concepts and best practices (e.g. ODS, Data Mart,…
digital gut per Forfirm
£55,000 - £80,000 a year
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Job Role: Manager - Global Risk Intelligence and Data.
- We want you because you are an experienced Manager who is educated to masters degree level in Political…
- Comprehensive understanding of data warehouses and data modelling.
- The responsibilities of our data Scrum Masters are to work as part of a cross functional…
£66,807 - £74,230 a year
- In the Machine Intelligence Programme we design, build, and operate the bank's Chatbots, Data Science, NLP/NLG, and Robotics projects.
- Data Maintenance is part of the Finance Controllership function focused on the management of supplier on-boarding controls and data accuracy of all supplier…
- Optegra are currently recruiting for a Master Data Coordinator on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Support hospitals with short notice changes to diary plans if…
£50 an hour
- Lecturer in Business Data Analytics (Introductory levels) London Campus, Flexible Contract, Mid-March Start, £50 per hour.
- What you’ll bring to the team:
- Job Role: Head of Data and Analytics.
- Have experience working with large location data sets.
- 7+ years of experience working in data teams.
- 6+ years’ experience as a Data Scientist.
- Proficient with using scripting language such as Python and data manipulation/analysis libraries such as Scikit-learn…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.