Marketing Freelance jobs
- We're looking for a Freelance/ Interim Marketing Manager (2 days a week) on a temporary role (min.
- Optimise and coordinate the UK marketing plan across all the…
£400 - £600 a day
- We're looking for a freelance senior level digital marketer who can start immediately for a well-known education platform.
- Freelance opportunity in BBC Studios.
- Materials include catalogues, brochures, wall artwork, marketing kits, branding and imagery, presentation decks,…
- A strong understanding of the ever-changing landscape of social media/content marketing will be essential.
- A global social media agency.
- Texts may vary from educational, marketing, technical to legal.
- Experience of working on financial and marketing content is advantageous.
AST Language Services
- If you are an experienced and motivated native-speaker freelance translator who fulfils one of the following experience criteria, you could be joining our…
- Reduced cost to business by using internal teams instead of freelance resource.
- We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our…
- Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative…
- PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities.
- Proven experience in PR and Content marketing over several years, overall marketing / business experience in more than one b2b business.
Be the first to see new Marketing Freelance jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.