The Scottish Salmon
£26,915 a year
- Ideally have experience of working within the marine industry.
- Salary: up to £26,915 per annum dependent on experience, inclusive of an enhanced payment for 1:3…
£54,412 a year
- Providing highly skilled support to the Harbour Master in organising and regulating the Marine Safety Management system and accompanying systems of work, manage…
£35,280 - £42,879 a year
- Making marine nature conservation byelaws.
- Dealing with marine pollution emergencies, including oil spills.
- Ensuring compliance with fisheries regulations, such…
- It is preferable that you are Degree Qualified or Apprentice Trained in a relevant engineering discipline, however this is not essential as experience is…
£30,000 a year
- As you patrol alongside experienced colleagues, you’ll use those skills and refine them each and every day.
- Flexible working arrangements are available, and we…
- Assist in marine operations i.e. connect/ disconnect of offload tanker.
- Assist in preventive and corrective maintenance on mechanical equipment for production,…
£33,000 a year
- Accelerated Apprentice Scheme (Marine Engineering).
- Of paid holiday every year.
- The minimum diploma grade you need.
- Route your way to EngTech and IEng.
£42,547 - £51,227 a year
- You will inspect, audit and survey ships and maritime ship operators to ensure UK and International Regulations are being met, delivering exceptional customer…
- You will spend most of your time working offshore, and depending on the location of the wind farm, you will either live on the offshore service vessel working…
CalMac Ferries Limited
£34,211 a year
- Ideally, the successful candidate should have practical experience in small craft operations alternatively a technical background in marine, mechanical or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.