Maintenance jobs in Wath upon Dearne
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- Applicants must have relevant building or engineering experience, and a minimum of two years continuous trade experience is desirable.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- A great British food company.
- To ensure all maintenance activities of the engineering team are planned and tracked from the CMMS (SAP PM).
£8.46 an hour
- Electrical, Plumbing and Joinery work.
- Hourly Rate: £8.46 per hour.
- The role of maintenance is to be a key member of the team for health & safety, general…
- YOUR JOB: To carry out day to day maintenance of the building, its services and grounds in order to ensure that the Care Centre is maintained in a safe and…
- Hellaby (home of KP Nuts).
- As one of our Maintenance Leads, you’ll play a pivotal role on the production line team.
- Be a part of it.
- Location: West Street, Hoyland, Barnsley S74 9HX.
- Amey work in partnership with more than 10 schools in Barnsley to deliver facilities management services…
£10 an hour
- They are looking for an experienced maintenance scheduler to join them as soon as Monday 16th March for a minimum of 4 weeks with the potential of becoming…
£8.72 an hour
- Priory Adult Care is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Assistant for our service The Birches in Chesterfield.
- What we’d like to give you:
- The SMT will carry out reactive and proactive maintenance on building services systems and Electrical needs within the Processing Centre, assist the automated…
- Installation of temporary traffic management.
- All aspects of highway maintenance works including routine and cyclic maintenance activities, minor civil’s works,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.