London Property Personnel jobs
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- Key responsibilities for the Team Assistant - Property Development - London include:
- The successful Team Assistant - Property Development - London will be/will…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Experience within residential property management in London.
- A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a boutique high-end property company based in…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Previous experience within the property or construction space.
- The successful Admin Assistant - construction company in London will be/will have:
- As we scale our original content in Europe, our Content & Brand IP team is in search of a Clearance & Rights Analyst in London to advise film and television…
- The company’s expert personnel and wholly-owned, purpose-built facilities enable it to provide truly integrated media solutions spanning print, digital, video…
£11 - £13 an hour
- Flagging any property issues reported to the relevant property manager.
- They are looking for Receptionist cover for one of their larger properties in West…
- Security Officer actively participates in the day-to-day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- This will then need to be emailed over to the Property Manager at the end of each shift.
- Carry out regular patrols of the entire building and report any…
- This includes ensuring the adherence to the budgetary costs and customer service standards and management of onsite personnel.
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Compliance analyst to join a rapidly growing Property Group who specialise in Social Housing.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.