London Fire Brigade jobs
£25,288 a year
- You will be the first point of contact for anyone enquiring about LFB Fire Cadets across London, therefore a friendly and approachable demeanour is essential.
£38,403 - £41,466 a year
- To work closely with council officers/departments and partner agencies including Metropolitan Police Service, British Transport Police, Fire Brigade, and the…
£25,288 a year
- Working in a busy team you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to a wide range of stakeholders, including station based staff,…
£38,317 a year
- This is a full-time post in the North East Area based at Shoreditch Fire Station.
- You will be responsible for supporting and coaching managers on the full range…
£45,769 a year
- An opportunity has arisen to join the Brigade’s Communications Department as the Events Team Manager, to cover a period of maternity leave.
- We are offering the opportunity for substantive Leading Firefighters to apply for promotion into the Sub Officer role.
- Here at Babcock International we opened up a post for a Parts Technician at our Greenwich site supporting the contract we provide for the London Fire Brigade.
£32,000 - £34,000 a year
- Facilities Management where people come first.
- In this exciting and varied role, you’ll ensure the effective delivery of both hard and soft services in…
£300 - £400 a day
- Carry out regular audits of the fire risk assessments accompanied by representatives from the London Fire Brigade Enforcement Team.
- Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit a Site Operative to work at a London Fire Brigade Training Facility, which is a state of the art centre…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.