Local Government jobs
UK Government - Local Government & Social Care Omb...
£3,600 a month
- The role of the external reviewer is to quality check how LGSCO deals with ‘Complaints About Us’ and to provide an impartial, external view of whether LGSCO…
- Manage the local pipeline and feed opportunities into the global account pipeline to ensure an optimal flow of pursuits to achieve local and global targets.
£29,593 a year
- B) To build and maintain positive relationships with relevant local agencies.
- D) To ensure membership of all local relevant groups or committees of benefit to…
- Project Management experience on new build local authority housing and/or CAT A fit-out projects across prisons, courts and commercial offices would be…
£1,839 a month
- This involves contact with HM Government of Gibraltar, senior figures in the local community, military community and the household team.
£31,000 a year
- Familiarity with the workings of Parliament and local government.
- Maintain accurate constituency- and city-level information about the delivery and status as a…
£14.13 an hour
- The Welcome Host is the first point of contact for customers visiting the Department.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a high quality…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- You will be eager to work in partnership with government to tailor research projects to their needs.
- Our vision is that every government is equipped to ensure…
£15,000 a year
- The role will involve working closely with colleagues to coordinate proposals for major international development programmes funded by donors, including the…
- Extensive training is available and those that join will quickly develop both their legal and commercial abilities.
- Salary and benefits are very competitive.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.