Linux Engineer jobs in London
- Significant experience with Linux Administration - RedHat, CentOS, and Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of Linux configuration management tools (eg, Puppet, ansible, etc).
- Technical skills including familiarity with Linux, Java, XML, SQL, and database administration (MySQL, Oracle, etc).
- Willingness to travel up to 85%.
£25,000 a month
- Experience of Linux, Clustering and OpenStack.
- A good understanding of Linux technologies and distros: RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian.
- In-depth Linux system administration (4+ years experience),.
- You are passionate about these technologies Linux / Kubernetes / Docker / ELK / Redis / MongoDB /…
£75,000 - £90,000 a year
- Trade Operations Engineer (Linux / UNIX SQL Python FIX CISI).
- Strong knowledge of Linux / UNIX; SQL; Python (or other scripting language).
£450 - £550 a day
- Responsibilities for AWS SysOps Engineer (AWS, Linux, Active Directory).
- Experience for the AWS SysOps Engineer (AWS, Linux, Active Directory).
- Manage Application implementations of various Production Installations, upgrade application startup/checklist tasks, log files, queues, and transactions for…
- The Linux Engineer will be expected to contribute to a 24x7 duty on call rota, assisting with any patching issues and checking on performance, validation and…
- Actively improving team development processes and mentoring junior engineers.
- You will be a Senior C++ Engineer for the Quantitative Fixed Income Engineering…
- Proven commercial experience with Linux (Ubuntu, with Red Hat an advantage) administration.
- The position would suit someone who is passionate about Linux …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.