£32,871 - £33,422 a year
- The Academic Librarian team enable students and academics to enhance their information literacy and research skills;
- The University Library is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and self-motivated Academic Librarian.
- As a qualified and experienced Librarian, you will be a team…
£32,871 a year
- We are seeking a Research Support Librarian who shares our ambition for excellence in scholarship and research and for developing a passion and skills for…
£18,426 - £19,407 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Librarian to join our established team here at Perins School, New Alresford.
£25,941 - £30,046 a year
- For further information, or an informal discussion, please contact Chris Spencer, Deputy University Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org.
£17.98 an hour
- You will be capable of supporting Teachers and Librarians and motivating and training staff.
- It would be useful if you have previously worked as a school or…
£38,017 a year
- For informal enquiries, please contact Naomi.Nile@bristol.ac.uk 0117 9545230 (Faculty Librarian for Arts, Social Sciences and Law).
Fingal County Council
- Applications are invited for the following position.
- Persons who are not serving local authority employees will be based on the minimum of the scale.
£15,355 a year
- Term Time only + 5 INSET Days.
- £18,065 pro rata, actual salary £15,355.25.
- An outstanding school Ofsted 2008.
- "The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library staff" [Tim Healy].
- We are looking to recruit a Library Assistant to work regular…
Be the first to see new Librarian jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.