Legal Secretary jobs in Heanor
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Post : Personal Team Secretary Hours : Monday to Friday 37.5.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Secretary to join our Admin team working within…
Spencers Solicitors Ltd
- To provide legal assistance in line with best practice and within the relevant sphere of expertise.
- Duties and responsibilities will include:
Harvey Beric Associates
£15,000 a year
- They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Legal Secretary to join their Residential Conveyancing Department.
- Experienced legal secretaries required for various offices in the Derby area.
- Audio and copy typing legal and financial documents.
£30,000 - £42,000 a year
- Our client is in the legal sector so ideally you will be from a legal or professional background.
- Board Secretary - Nottingham City Centre - Part Time - Up to …
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Ripley.
- Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal…
£16,000 - £19,000 a year
- Key Words Audio typist / digital typist / Legal / Medical / Secretary / Reception.
- Maintain client confidentiality and legal professional privilege.
Willowbrook Medical Practice
- The Willowbrook Medical Practice is seeking to recruit a Part-time (maternity cover) Medical Secretaries to join our existing team.
Potter Clarkson Ip Limited
- Preparation of correspondence, reports etc., using digital dictation.
- Ability to understand instructions and carry out tasks.
Elizabeth Michael Associates
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- SEEKING A ROLE THAT DOES YOU JUSTICE?rnrn| LEGAL SECRETARY |rnrn| £17,000 - £18,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |rnrn| LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTER |rnrn|…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.