Legal Business Development jobs in Manchester
£100,000 a year
- Development Director – Insurance or Legal Service.
- The Business Development Director will be accountable.
- Sopra Steria is recruiting for Business Development…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- You will deliver this through an agreed business development plans and individual key account strategic plan within your region.
- Working alongside Fee Earners and Partners, the Business Development Manager will devise and implement strategic business development and marketing plans to…
- In addition, the Business Development Principal is expected to:
- Experience of Field Services / Craft businesses.
- Strong capability in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional Development Bonus to recognise attainment of professional statuses.
- Employee Assistance Programme – EAP offers you free access to specialist advice…
- Liaise with other functions to support lawyers requirements where necessary, for example Legal Services Centre and Marketing;
- Translate business questions and design appropriate research methodologies in response to business needs;
- Work with sector / practice teams to drive holistic…
- The Legal team is responsible for providing astute and commercially focussed legal advice and support to the Gazprom Energy business.
- Contributes to the implementation of the unit business plan and the IKEA Retail Food business plan and other action plans.
- Inspired by IKEA culture & values.
£32,000 - £35,000 a year
- Reporting to the Talent & Development Manager you will partner with Stakeholders across the business, supporting them in finding innovative solutions to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.